Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursdays : Change

Seasons bring the undeniable aroma of change with them that cannot be ignored. This week I am entering a new season in my life and change is a coming faster than the speed of light.

Things I've wished for are coming true faster than I expected and it's a little overwhelming. By applying what I preach to others to myself, patience, love, hope, and trusting that everything works itself out in time, it's kind of surreal that things ARE working themselves out exactly like I wished they would.

Well almost everything, my heart is still a crazy mess when it comes to love. But something tells me there could be changes in that area too. Either way I have no choice but to remain optimistic and let time do its thang.

Change can be quite scary, but also exciting, and that's what life is all about, adventure and the thrill of it. Therefore on this Thankful Thursday I am grateful for change, come what may.

2 comments:

  1. And 90 days later... How much more change has occurred? What's the most significant thing you've learned? Has the "mess" become more clear and organized? Or perhaps messier? ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ain't kidding.. It had been 90 days. But I'm learning not to think so much in terms of time but to just embrace each moment as it comes. Change continues to be headed my way but good change. In regards to the "mess" I can see clearly now that the rain from my eyes is gone, but it definitely turning my world upside down and I'm loving it!

      Delete