Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tunes Tuesday : Real Men and Love Songs

I finally figured out why we’re so confused when it comes to men. It’s these stupid love songs that we’ve been listening to since we were little that make us want a thing that no longer exists and men that aren’t real. What I mean is...

Boys that turn II Men are rare...




Immature is how they “Constantly” behave...




Tevin Campbell, no we cannot talk for only a minute! If you only talk to us (women) for a minute we assume there’s something wrong, and if we talk to you (men) for more than a minute we’re smothering you and you need some space…




K-ci & JoJo, if we tell you “It’s Real” you get freaked out and run away…




The only one giving us a hint about how they really think was Michael Bolton, Because unlike the rest he had the decency to say “I said I loved you but I lied.”




After hearing these songs again I realized that I've been brainwashed rather well and I am still a hopeful romantic regardless of whether it was the songs, the movies, or just my heart that made me this way and yeah even if we fantasize it never hurt anyone to dream. Men and women are different but it is our diversity that makes this life so beautiful! :)

Love, it makes the world go round... Love, is my religion...

No comments:

Post a Comment