Thursday, April 25, 2013

Where does time go?!

I haven't written in a while.. Not because of lack of inspiration but because I've been inspired so much I don't even know where to begin.. Continue .. Or stop..

During the past month I became a year older and therefore a year wiser.. I had the privilege of visiting the west coast and the northeast coast in the span of 10 days and less than 24 hours in between both .. All while growing as a woman during the first phase of my trip and taking my single mother experience to a new level during the latter...

I made some wishes come true.. But once those wishes came true, they actually just made me want more wishes .. I followed the desires of my heart .. I cleared some doubts.. I unveiled new ones.. I questioned my old friend and foe, time, yet again and why it insists on making me wait..

I discovered that although I'm easy going and sweet and caring.. If you mess with my offspring you've gotta be out of your mind, for you have no idea the wrath this momma bear will unleash on you, to defend her cubs (thank you ignorant racist lady in Washington D.C. for helping me discover this side of me).. And I discovered that being a single mom on vacation with your kids isn't so bad when you have a best friend who will carry your 5 year old on her shoulders (something I've never even done myself) to keep him entertained.

I'm still trying to process all these new experiences and figuring out what the heck I want to do with my life.. And how all these things will fall into place.. But then again if I knew all the answers, that would suck out all the fun out of this thing, this so called life..

In the meantime all I know is that this woman right here.. Has a promising rendezvous with destiny.. Maktub (it is written) ..































No comments:

Post a Comment