Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thankful Thursdays : Pre-end of the world edition

The Mayan calendar pin points Dec 21st, 2012 as the day that their "calendar round" ends, which has been interpreted as the end of the world. However, what it really means is an end of the current solar cycle and on Dec. 22, 2012, a new sun will be shining down on us.

There is no need to freak out people. I prefer to analyze it in this way; when the sun set on my heart earlier this year, my world ended. But shortly after a new sun came out and brightened up my world in a more radiant way, than the old sun had reflected on my skin. I didn't forget about the old sun, because it brought me great memories. But now I could actually look back and see the old sun behind me and smile at it ... Sincerely...

You see, the sun always comes out after the storm, so just believe that the sun will come out tomorrow; bet your bottom dollar, there'll be sun..

But just in case the day after tomorrow never comes (since tomorrow is not promised to anyone), remind those you love, that you do .. Today

Dedicated to all those people tugging at my heart.. Love you all .. Here's to life, friends, family and love!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment